Sybrant has a strong history of managing large applications and has demonstrated success in reducing day-to-day support costs and in meeting and surpassing service level agreements (SLA). We provide a comprehensive and flexible array of support agreements tailor made to your firm's requirements. We combine our unmatched experience of nearly a decade in maintaining applications for our customers for effectively managing the entire engagement. Our SLAs are tailor made, well-defined, enabling optimal operational performance.
Our suite of services includes:
- Adaptive maintenance (enhancements – minor / major, documentation, reports)
- Preventive maintenance (performance tuning, code optimization, etc.)
- Corrective maintenance (Bug fixing)
- Production support (level – 1, level – 2 , level – 3)
- Release coordination and production implementation
Application Maintenance Methodology:
The application maintenance methodology for delivery encompasses various states / stages of service transition as described below.
- Service transition
- Planning / due diligence ( validation of assumptions, estimates, schedule)
- Knowledge transfer / transition
- Service commencement
- Steady state / run phase
We are flexible to adapt to our customers’ choice of incident management system or any incident tracking tools.
Below are the descriptions of various support levels in a three – tier support model:
- L2 Support: The second line of support where most of the requests for support are usually resolved. The personnel who provide the support at this level are experienced and knowledgeable with advanced level of skills and have a deep understanding of the application functionality and the inner workings. Most of the ‘how-to questions’ (those that could not be resolved/ addressed at L1), user errors, feature malfunction, data errors, user errors etc. are addressed at this level of support. Issues/requests that have a deeper impact or require changes to programming/code or configuration are passed on to L3 Support .
- L3 Support: This is the highest level of support in a three-tiered support model responsible for handling the most difficult or advanced problems. These are typically minor requests / incidents that result in code changes, enhancements, feature upgrades etc. which allow the users to carry out their day to day work. In cases where the effort or dimension of work increases a threshold (more than planned capacity), the work is then considered more as a project and not an incident and is treated differently as a separate development project.
- Sybrant in the first place will try to understand customers’ business needs, people and systems. We can bring to you our experience, insight, and relationships that will allow us to move forward in a deliberate and non-disruptive manner
- Sybrant has the necessary global experience and resilience required to be a trusted partner of our customers
- We expand our service portfolio, solution asset base and customer outreach on a regular basis
- At Sybrant, we believe that our focus on pre-built value could prove to be game-changer in a global economy leaning strongly in favor of cost & time efficiency as well as risk mitigation
- Our intent is to build a successful long-term partnership with customers
- We believe that you will not find a more able, trusted and willing organization to meet your objectives